AnyDesk app for iOS and Android
Operate your computer from wherever you want. Even when you’re out and about. Using your smartphone or tablet.
Welcome to the mobile age! You can now access your computer wherever you are. Your programs, documents and data remain where they are. With AnyDesk’s new remote operation app for Android and iOS.
- Location-independent. Wherever you are, that’s where your computer is. You can access your personal computer at all times. But your valuable data remains secure and well-protected at home or in the office.
- Ready for immediate use, without registration. Get going straight away, without annoying registration. Simply download the AnyDesk app, launch it on your smartphone or tablet and remotely control your remote computer.
- Fast. The remote computer reacts immediately, just as if you were sitting in front of it. The picture quality is unparalleled.
- Straightforward. The AnyDesk interface has it covered. You enter the AnyDesk address, tap the connect icon, and you’re connected to your computer.
- Secure. Your data always remains protected against unauthorised access. AnyDesk uses the same encryption technology that is used in online banking.
- Free. Remotely operating your computer using your mobile devices is completely free for personal use. On the computer you want to operate remotely, use AnyDesk Free, the free AnyDesk software for Windows, macOS and Linux.
What is AnyDesk?
AnyDesk offers remote access, remote maintenance and remote operation for all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS
Your data always remains protected against unauthorised access. AnyDesk uses TLS 1.2 security technology, which is also used in online banking. All connections are verified with RSA2048 Public/Private Key Exchange. Our servers use Erlang telecommunication technology for the greatest possible reliability.
The image data from the computer being remotely controlled is compressed and transferred using the DeskRT codec, an AnyDesk innovation. At an unbeatable transfer speed of 16 milliseconds at 60 images per second, with outstanding image quality. This means that even at lower bandwidths of 100 kB/s and above, AnyDesk can be used without problems.
You don’t need anyone to sit at the other end of the connection and confirm your session. You can even reboot the computer completely independently. With AnyDesk, it also doesn’t matter what operating system you use. Whether Windows, Linux, macOS, Android or iOS – all computers and mobile devices are remotely controlled in exactly the same way and using the same small program.
AnyDesk transfers data smoothly and inconspicuously in the background, so that you can work without interruption. The program can also be used without installation, and is child’s play to use. Thanks to its unrivalled bandwidth efficiency, AnyDesk can also be used for data-intensive applications, such as video editing.
AnyDesk improves teamwork in your business. Because the program can also be used for collaboration on a document, wherever team members are located, chats with colleagues, online meetings, product training sessions, webinars, screen presentations or for exchanging data between remote computers.
Access restrictions set out exactly who is authorised to access your computer. This ensures that nobody who isn’t authorised to do so can request a connection. The access list could authorise all computers in your IT department, for example. Or perhaps just your own personal laptop, so that requests can only be made from there.
AnyDesk is free for personal use. For professional purposes, purchase an economical licence and benefit from lots of additional features.