Service Level Agreement
1.1 The purpose of this Service Level Agreement is to describe and set the expectations, within which issues reported with ANYDESK Software will be captured, logged, reported on, and resolved. The responsibilities of both parties are included in this agreement.
1.2 This Service Level Agreement is only valid for customers with an active and paid Enterprise subscription. It describes ANYDESKs standard service level guidelines followed by its call center operations, referred to as Technical Support and Customer Care.
1.3 This SLA applies to On-Premises customers as soon as they grant full access to their environment and ANYDESK can access their systems.
2. Submitting Issues and Monitoring Progress
Customers report incidents by creating a support ticket via the customer portal at https://my.anydesk.com/settings/support .
3. Definitions and Response Guidelines for ANYDESK Functionality Issues
3.1 ANYDESK reserves the right to change the criticality of a ticket based on the conditions mentioned below.
3.2 Efforts for false “critical” flagged tickets by the customer may be charged at 250 EUR per hour.
Catastrophic impact to mission critical functionality resulting in extremely serious interruptions to the ANYDESK Service.
Examples of “critical” issues include:
- AnyNet and/or AnyDesk Communication-Server are down causing users to experience a total loss of service
- Inability to use a feature or functionality that is currently relied upon for mission critical and time sensitive functionality (i.e. starting/running a remote connection not possible) that does not have any manual workaround
- Security of data integrity is severely compromised
ANYDESKs Responsibilities for critical issues:
- Resources will be dedicated until resolution or workaround is in place
- For code-related issues, developer resources will be assigned to fix the issue as soon as the issue is reproduced in our test lab
- ANYDESK will provide a response about actions taken and next steps within 4 hours of incident report either directly within the ticket or via https://status.anydesk.com/. ANYDESK will provide updates as appropriate
Customer Responsibilities for critical issues:
- Create a Support Ticket starting with the subject line: #CRITICAL via https://my.anydesk.com/settings/support
- Designate resources to be available 7/24 to work with ANYDESK on a resolution
- Allow ANYDESK to view the error and control Customer´s computer using remote connectivity software (AnyDesk or any other equivalent solution) with supervision by the Customer, if required
- Provide all of the relevant information including but not limited to:
- a written description of the specific steps to recreate the issue including screenshots;
- full text copies of all error messages, including information in any details window;
- whether this error occurs for all users or only specific users and on all devices or only specific computers;
- a full documentation of all alterations of the ANYDESK environment; and
- For performance issues, Customers will be asked to provide:
- accurate timing (to the millisecond) with comparison to other machines (if relevant); and
- hardware specifications of the devices you are starting a session from as well as to where you are connecting to
Additional information is available online https://support.anydesk.com/.
Significant impact to mission critical functionality resulting in serious interruptions to normal operations. Within the ANYDESK Service, mission critical tasks cannot be performed.
Examples of “high” issues include:
· Issues that are impairing mission critical functionality, such as remote control, file transfer, unattended access, etc.
ANYDESK will provide a response about actions taken and next steps within 24 hours of incident report during regular business hours in accordance with Section 5. Customer shall remain accessible for troubleshooting from the time a High issue is logged until such time as it is resolved.
Significant impact to important tasks resulting in interruptions to normal operations. Important tasks cannot be performed.
Examples of “medium” issues include:
- Issues that are impairing important functionality, i.e. availability of address book, privacy screen.
- Inability to deploy a mission critical feature, but deployment is not imminent and is flexible
Customer will respond to ANYDESK requests for additional information and implement recommended solutions in a timely manner.
The problem results in interruptions to normal operations. Customer will respond to ANYDESK requests for additional information and implement recommended solutions in a timely manner.
4. Service Level Guidelines for Cloud Service Interruptions
4.1 This section does not apply to “On-Premises” customers. This service level only applies to the ANYDESK Cloud Service.
4.2 ANYDESK’s annual expected Service Level is 99,5%. Downtime refers to periods of time during which the service cannot be accessed. Downtime does not include the following:
(i) The period when the services are not available as a result of planned downtime (see also T&Cs Section 4 and online: https://status.anydesk.com )
(ii) Performance or availability issues due to factors outside of ANYDESKs reasonable control
(iii) Performance or availability issues that resulted from Customer’s or third-party hardware, software or services
(iv) Performance or availability issues that resulted from actions or inactions of Customer or third parties related to, including but not limited to hardware, machinery and equipment
(v) Performance or availability issues that resulted from actions or inactions of Customer or Customer’s employees, agents, contractors, or vendors or anyone gaining access to ANYDESK’s network by means of Customer’s passwords or system
(vi) Performance or availability issues that were caused by Customer’s use of the services after ANYDESK advised Customer to modify its use of the services, if Customer did not modify its use as advised
(vii)Intermittent periods of downtime that are ten minutes or less in duration in total per day
(viii) Through Customer’s use of any free version, beta, trial offers, early adopter programs and/or demos (as determined ANYDESK).
5. Technical Services Projects and API Support
Technical service projects and API support is not covered under ANYDESK Service Level Agreement for the ANYDESK subscription. Customers may purchase enhanced customer success or support plans, that could cover these items or customers may request paid technical consulting to cover potential incidents.
6. Regular Business Hours
6.1 ANYDESK local support teams are available at the following times:
- Globally: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central European Time (CET)
7. Scope of Service
7.1 Service is defined as access to software updates, upgrades and bug fixes for all licensed and paid versions of the applications. Other services, including, but not limited to, those listed below are considered outside the scope of Service:
(i) Any customization of the application not included in the base offering whether by a third-party or AnyDesk Software or any resulting complication or issue from said customization
(ii) Any customization outside of the application that accesses the ANYDESK service, its communication server, databases or other backend infrastructure such as custom interfaces, BI tools, command line access etc. whether by a third-party or by ANYDESK Software or any resulting complication or issue from said customization
(iii) Any direct modification of the data contained in the ANYDESK Software database or any resulting complication or issue from said direct modification
(iv) Any direct modification of the database schema whether by the addition of columns within ANYDESK Software-supplied tables, the addition of tables, triggers, stored procedures, or indexes outside the scope of the ANYDESK Software-supplied schema or any resulting complication or issue from said direct modification
(v) Any application performance issue regardless of potential cause when the application is installed outside the ANYDESK cloud environment
(vi) Any issue of any type encountered in a version of the application or service that is past its mainstream support date
(vii)Any issue of any type encountered using hardware that does not meet the current published technical guidelines, see https://support.anydesk.com/knowledge/minimum-requirements
7.2 For assistance outside the scope of service, ANYDESK reserves the right to charge the Customer for the time spent.
8. End of Support
ANYDESK discontinues support for older versions of the software. To ensure, that known issues are fixed, only the latest version of a channel (website download, update-, custom client-, on-premise- channel) is supported. Customers on unsupported versions will receive support only after migrating to supported versions of the software.
9. Third Party Tools and Integration
Customers will be asked to turn off third party tools and integrations when troubleshooting issues including but not limited to performance related issues.